Friday 11 November 2016

Autumnal Photography | Catching the Last of Autumn

Photography | Catching the Last of Autumn



Hey,

hope all is well,


I thought that with Autumn nearly gone for the year, I would catalogue just a few images taken on my phone the past few days to share with you all. 
I love Autumn with it's gorgeous contrast of colours and can never resist to take a few pictures when ever possible. I love the way the trees look and the way the birds sing when it starts to get darker, the cosy nights snuggled up warm at home watching your favourite films, and the way the leaves float to the ground, spiralling and spinning like a dancer. 
   
Autumn also reminds me of new begins before the new year starts in January, with the trees letting their leaves go as if they're memories from this year being placed out of the present and into the past; a catalogue of memories. This may attach to me as one of my favourite seasons, because of this, I am an Autumn baby, but also find beauty in nature and the trees letting their leaves free. It's just magical. It has also been a changed year for me, with things happening that have transition me out of the same routines and into a less predicted world with new beginnings in itself.

So without further ado, here are the pictures I captured on my phone the past few days before we see the last of Autumn and it's gone for the year. Enjoy 😃 🌌


Hope you enjoyed these photos as much as I love them and their beauty.

Thank you for reading,
Caris 

1 comment:

  1. If you love Autumn like I do, why not check out my 'Beauty & Fashion' page for my 'My Autumnal Look | My Autumn Wardrobe Favourite'😃

    ReplyDelete