Saturday 29 July 2017

Technic Baked Blusher in Peach | Bourbon Rose Blusher Look


Technic Baked Blusher in Peach | Bourbon Rose Blusher Look


Hello to all of my lovely followers and visitors to my blog :)

Today I am going to share with you all one of my favourite makeup looks that I have been adopting of late and one of my best makeup products to use; my Bourbon Rose Blusher Look that I have created and have been wearing pretty much every day this summer, which I feel perfectly suits the summer weather.

This blusher look is created using Technic Baked Blusher in Peach, costing me the great price of £2.99! I love Technic makeup because of the affordability of their products and the amazing quality their makeup radiates when worn. This blusher is my absolute favourite, with it's peachy-pink tones being the perfect pigmentation for my pale skin tone.


One great characteristic of this Technic Baked Blusher, is that it has an amazing shimmer that mimics the illuminating effect of highlighter, creating the 2-in-1 effect of a highlighter and blusher all at once. Another great characteristic of all Technic products that I own, is Technic's 'Against Animal Testing' label on the bottom of all their products, making the product even more worth its cost with the knowledge your product wasn't applied to an animal during testing; which is something I find extremely difficult to find these days for an affordable price due to the large volume of popular brands that still test on animals.

The lush baked texture Technic's Baked Blusher has is the best characteristic for any makeup lover like myself. I adore baked makeup products because they always appear to hold such an intense shimmer, allowing you to easily apply an even amount of product onto your face, which doesn't cake or powder like other non-baked products I have used in the past. As a result, Technic Baked Blusher makes application extremely effective with just a few strokes using a blusher brush resulting in an intense, subtle application of blusher; that appears perfectly and doesn't take long to achieve like some non baked blushes I have used, which just never seem to apply enough to make the blusher visible yet look natural at the same time.

Following the effective application of blusher, Technic Baked Blusher works to illuminate a healthy glow without any build up of blusher, with the blusher spreading evenly onto your face; radiating a healthy, peachy glow perfect for summer and making me feeling great.

This Bourbon Rose Blusher Look I have created can also be tailored to other seasons such as spring, with the soft pigmentation creating the perfect makeup look for any occasion.

Thank you for reading,

Yours truly,
Caris 🌌

No comments:

Post a Comment