Saturday 22 October 2016

Autumnal Look | My Autumn Wardrobe Favourite

Autumnal Look | My Autumn Wardrobe Favourite





Hey, hope all is well,


With the leaves turning brown and the temperature dropping, Autumn has arrived. in response to the change of season, it only seems appropriate to grab anything warm we can find and throw it on. And with this norm, I felt it was time to update my Autumnal wardrobe for the chilling season ahead. 



In this cold weather, there's nothing I love more than big coat to keep me warm; and I think I've found my love. A few days ago, I brought this Faux Fur Collar Burgundy Duster Coat for £35.00, and have decided it is one of my favourite items 😃

I love the colour burgundy, especially in the Autumn when the leaves turn yellow, to gold, to burgundy, to brown. Walking around buttoned up in this coat, I've never felt more congruous for the season. Paired with skinny black jeans and a jumper and black Chelsea boots, I feel set for the cold weather. 



I adore this coat and it's growing on me by the day. The best part is that it's a statement piece that changes your look from cozy to glamorous and makes you look felicitous for the Autumnal days ahead.

The Faux Fur collar keeps you warm and the best part is that it can be unbuttoned and taken off, transforming your coat into a Boyfriend Coat; meaning you can change your look and add to it to suit any occasion. 



Thank you for reading,

Yours truly,
Caris 

















No comments:

Post a Comment