Friday 22 January 2016

Dancer? Why Not Follow My Second Blog, The Dance Blog

Dancer? Why Not Follow My Second Blog, The Dance Blog


Click to follow my blog, The Dance Blog
Do you like or partake in dance, such as classical Ballet or Tap Dancing? If so check out my second blog The Dance Blog , my dance blog on dance related stuff, especially Ballet. You will find dancing tips for Ballet, such as pointe work tips and advice. Dance hair styles, help with coping with stress-my first hand experience as a dance lover, dance wear and best to wear outfits, healthy diets and eating, advice and tips like pointe shoe tricks, beauty, featured posts to click and view easily and much more. 

Check out my blog and see what you think. 
Thank you for reading,

Yours Truly
Caris 
Want to learn a point shoe ribbon trick? Click here for:A Must Know Trick | How To Keep Your Pointe Shoe Ribbons Lasting


Pointe shoes of mine, want to know how I protect my feet
during dancing? Follow my blog- The Dance Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment